Thursday, March 30, 2017

Writing As a Teenager

Writing as a teenager is fun because we have so many things to talk about. We also start learning how to write properly instead of writing like we would do on social media. Some teenagers start making up their own words and use it as a slang. It’s also frustrating because some of us might not fully understand the proper way to write a specific essay or letter depending who it is for. It’s not always bad, some teens write books, diaries and write songs. To be able to write as a teenager is a talent. 

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you that it is talent because for many teenagers it is a challenge. I find it very interesting to read what others teenagers think and dream of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose writing as a teen truly is a talent. I really never thought about it that way, so thanks Bernie for your refreshing perspective on "Writing As a Teenager". In today's world of technology, the talent any age writer can be shared with the world through various websites where writer's can share their authentic work. Here are a couple of websites that I found...

    http://nybookeditors.com/2015/11/11-top-writing-communities-you-should-join-and-why/

    https://thewritelife.com/100-best-websites-for-writers-2017/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree with you i also think its really interesting to read what other people think. For me writing in not a talent it's a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that writing is fun, especially when your writing about something your passionate about. I also agree that every teenager should write professional and correctly when writing, it makes it able for the reader to understand what the writer is trying to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that I have thought about, social media has caused so much damage to society, including writing and comprehension skills that we should all use. I have known people that write more in slang from texting in their writing, than actual words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes writing is hard, This is where technology kicks into our society. I agree that reading what other people post is facinating but sometimes there are dangers we need to look out for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Writing for me is a challenge. Some people are lucky to be able to write without any problems.

    ReplyDelete