Friday, April 14, 2017

Friends with Co-worker?

In my opinion you don't necessarely have to be friends with your co-workers but it's better to do it. I believe it'll be better to work at a place where there is friendship and love. Some places people dont get along and it's hard to communicate about work. On the other hand, some people can still keep it profesional and improve their work despite how well they get along. I myself do like to be friends with everyone because thats how I manage to learn newdifferent ideas everyday. I strongly believe that it's a step to making a world a better and peaceful place.

8 comments:

  1. I agree having good communication with co-workers could be very helpful. Also just to be in an environment where you feel comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working with others does require an open communication and some sort of professional relationship. The golden rule "treat others as you would like to be treated" truly is a good rule to follow not only in a personal friendship/family relationship, but also in a workplace setting. I have personally been in situations where there are work colleagues who think that they have all the answers and that they are the only ones who need to make decisions related to a students future. I am not always sure why they don't think to or just don't want to communicate with other educators that are working with the same students, but in the long run, the student is the one who may be affected. Because of my work setting, I believe it is important for me to communicate to all involved to assist a student who may be needing academic or emotional support. I am in a situation where I do not even know all of the educators on our large campus, but no matter what, I try to be professional in my communication efforts, however this school is just too large for me to possibly be friends with the 120+ teachers/staff members. I try to be positive and friendly, but since I don't really "hang out in an office" it is a different setting that some types of work places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. I think it's important and beneficial to get along, but i don't think its completely necessary to be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. B I also agree that being friends with your co-workers does help a lot because it helps get work done. You also need to communicate in order to be professional and help each other if necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that being friends with co- workers its better. I think its a good idea because you can work better. I am sure that it's harder to get things faster if you don't get along with others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree with being friends with co- workers is important. i agree because its better to get along with people your going to see almost everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree because its better to know the people then to just ignore them. i think if there isn't communication your job would be harder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree that you don't have to be friends with your co-workers. But it would be a plus that you have friendships with people.

    ReplyDelete