Monday, April 3, 2017

My Future Career Interest

My future career interest is becoming an engineer. I love working with technology and enjoy taking apart electronics. I still don’t have an idea of what type of engineering I want to do. I started looking more into engineering in my junior year in high school when I was taking computer programming class. I learned how to draw amazing different shapes by coding and also create fun games. I am currently Taking (Seer) which is science engineering of electronics and robotics.

11 comments:

  1. Bernie, I am sure that whatever career area you decide to focus on that you will do well. Your dedication and hard work is what makes the difference in all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working on technology is something really cool because there is just so many things you can do. It is good that you are doing more research to know what it is exactly that you want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool working with technology since everything now, is done with advanced technology. You should follow your dreams in becoming a engineer, anything set in mind can be done, just do the work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sound cool working on technology it really nice hope you do well you can do it, if that is the thing you want to do.I believe that is good thing for you to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I honestly think that your career is very interesting. I think it must be really fun to learn how to do shapes just by coding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also think that you career is so interesting. I hope you really do well so you can become an engineer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that your career interest in a great one. Since now a days all we use is technology and i hope your able to accomplish your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you will be successful being an engineer. Stay focus and be motivated and you can accomplish anything you want.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Engineering sounds like it would suit you, Bernie. I like to take apart things and try to put them back together most of the time I fail putting it back together. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm interested in the the games I want to create my own games and I like the technology too. You can be an engineer if you work hard.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Engineering is a good career choice. It may get tough at some point but stick with it. I think you will be good at it.

    ReplyDelete